Friday, April 15, 2011

Remember who call the shots

Having a word that means 'emperor' in your name, I guess it's obvious who call the shots in the house eh?

EG, bought him a 1m cloth with Spongebob Squarepants a while ago.

Phone call with the brother after he receives said cloth..

TW: Ah I got the SS cloth already!
Me: Ah ok, can make into 2 pillowcases.
TW: Why cannot make into shirt n pants??
Me: Well, if you want... make anything you want la, but I don't think the cloth is enough for both shirt and pants eh, maybe just pants?
TW: OK!!
Me: But it's pink worh
TW: Aiyah, I can wear at home mah
Me: Ok lo
TW: On second thought, better make pillow case la, at least I'll have 2 of it.
Me: .............



Hmmm.. a bit speechless. Can we make 2 kid pants with 1m cloth? I'm not sure, but i figure the material will last longer as pillowcases, since, he'll most likely wear the pants out LOL





不要忘记,我查fit!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment